In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Zachary Babcock talks about his podcast Underdog Empowerment, his experience in prison, his journey to building his business, the importance of accountability, and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:11] What does championship leadership mean to Zachary?
- [2:55] What brought Zachary to where he is today?
- [4:40] His journey to building his business.
- [9:17] Leaders that have influenced Zachary.
- [13:57] Zachary’s vision and future plans.
- [18:21] A turning point inside of Zachary’s life.
- [25:15] Episode takeaways.
“You can’t fill up a cup from an empty cup.”
“If you aim at nothing you’ll hit it every time.”
“Asking the right questions cause it gets you to focus on the right answers”
“Focus on how you can help people, how can you become valuable”
“Everything wrong is your fault and everything right is your fault “
About The Guest:
After doing over 5 years in prison to building a 6 figure business. He learned a few things about branding and passive income. Most importantly he knows what it’s like beating the odds.
Zachary Babcock is the creator of Underdog Empowerment, a resource designed for alpha entrepreneurs to help win by building a celebrity brand and explosive business.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset