Tony Banta: Lead with Value First
Tony Banta talks about his podcast The Client Whisperer Show, how his podcast help his business, what is client success system, his approach to leadership and more in this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast.
In This Episode:
- [2:30] What does championship leadership mean to Tony?
- [6:34] Who is Tony Banta and what brought him to where he is today?
- [14:20] What is client success system?
- [19:57] Dealing with resistance to new systems.
- [28:25] A turning point inside of Tony’s life.
- [33:48] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [36:26] Episode takeaways.
“I got really tired of losing”
“Almost always we need a little bit of help”
“Lead with value”
“Don’t be afraid of the numbers”
About The Guest:
Tony Banta is a systems engineer, innovation consultant, and host of the Client Whisperer Show. Beginning his career as a self-taught software developer, Tony quickly realizing that the best code could never solve broader leadership issues within organizations. Today Tony works with other client-businesses to maximize client results, increase client retention, and streamline the client fulfillment experience.
For more information on Tony and his work, visit clientwhisperer.show
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset