Tommy Holstein talks about his experience building his business Holstein Studios, how he overcame the challenges, mindset shifts and more in this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast.
In This Episode:
- [2:00] What does championship leadership mean to Tommy?
- [2:56] Who is Tommy Holstein and what brought him to where he is today?
- [13:19] His business
- [15:55] Leaders that have influenced Tommy.
- [21:07] Tommy’s vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [23:40] Episode takeaways.
“If you want to create something you need to create an audience and give them value”
“Get out of your comfort zone. Do something that scares you.”
Tommy Holstein, founder and CEO, Tommy runs the show here at Holstein Studios. He is also our videographer and editor, and creates all video content for Holstein Studios and our clients. As a lover of all things board and card games, he barely has enough room in his living room for his collection. He’s an avid book reader and can’t function properly without coffee and morning walks.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset