- Know your team.
- Know the people you’re serving, spend time with them and get to know them.
- A championship leader knows to find the best way to lead each individual on the team so that the whole team can come together.
- Leaders eat last.
- Make sure your team get taken care of first.
- Don’t ask anyone anything that you are not willing to do yourself.
- Be an example. Don’t tell someone else to do something that you yourself are not willing to do.
- Empower your team.
- Give them the power to execute when they need to.
- Make sure they don’t need to go by you every single time they want to do something.
- They need the freedom to go out there and move.
“There is not a cookie cutter approach.”
“Leaders eat last.”
“Not the minimum, the maximum.”