- To be at the top of your profession is a marker of championship leadership.
- Ryan got certainty and success in the mortgage business: he had a lot of experience in making money in that business, so he knew he could help people do the same.
- There are two types of leaders: natural-born leaders and situational leaders. Ryan was situational; he was thrown into a situation in which he HAD to lead people because he KNEW he had a calling in his life to lead and teach people how to make the most of social media.
- The only way you learn how to move up to becoming a champion is to DO IT.
- Advertising something you don’t do for yourself is the opposite of what it means to be a champion.
- Ryan appealed to the larger audience of his profession, even though they don’t fit the standard mold.
- Ryan really realized he was a leader when he went to church.
- There was a 10 year period in his life in which he really went all in into the church; however, at one point things happened and his views changed, but that was a great time of his life where he got to explore many aspects of leadership.
- Leaders usually don’t say “I,” it’s usually “we.”
- Ryan learned to look to his people as a team, so his team looked to him as a leader.
- If you need to stand up and announce you’re a leader, usually you’re not.
- When you’re a leader you know that you need to take credit for all good and bad things that happen.
- As a leader, people will dump blame on you because they know you can handle the responsibility
- Leaders will sacrifice in order to ensure the win down the road.
- What are the steps you took to get to where you are today: whether it’s good or bad?
“Leadership is the ability to get people to follow you.”
“Certainty comes from experience.”
“A leader is someone who takes a stand.”
“You are either on our team or against it.”
“I always do what I say I’m going to do no matter what”
“The one thing champions do is what they say.”
“A leader wants to support somebody else.”
“A leader would own it and take true responsibility for it, whether it’s your fault or not.”
“Everything rises and falls on leadership.”
“A true leader is someone who is responsible.”
“Embrace the struggle. It will make you better.”
“Millionaires create other millionaires.”
More On Ryan Stewman:
Ryan Stewman, the “Hardcore Closer,” is a best-selling author, podcaster, and blogger. He’s best known for consulting with alpha personality business owners on rapidly growing their sales via the use of strong marketing and advertising.
Ryan’s website hardcoreclosers.com
build a landing page on your phone at trial.phonesites.com!
Watch this episode on YouTube!
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!