In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Richie and Michele Perez talk about their journey to where they are today, the importance of doing the basics and keeping things simple, working together in their business and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [3:53] What does championship leadership mean to them?
- [7:05] Who is Richie and Michele Perez and what brought them to where they are today?
- [15:39] Leaders that have influenced them.
- [19:48] A turning point inside of their lives.
- [28:38] Episode takeaways.
“There are people in life that know what to do and do it.
And there are people in life that have to be told what to do.
Figure out what you need to do in life and do it.”
“If i don’t, who will?”
“You’re always teaching somebody.”
“Grow where you’re planted.”
“Keep it simple and watch out for your team.”
About The Guest:
Michele and Richie Perez. Born and raised in Southern California. Married for 21 years and parents of 3 amazing boys.
Business owners for 8 years, Immersion graduates along with their oldest son.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset