- If you’re the leader of champions you set an example for EVERYONE to follow.
- Nate wants to rid the world of mediocre love; he wants to promote the kind of love that gets you up in the morning and makes you excited to be with someone every single day.
- The Voice will come to you when you need it to.
- If you want to do something, DO IT.
- Most people enter marriage casually; they don’t really understand the potential that married relationships really have.
- Marriage will expose you to your weaknesses more than anything else; some will hate that, but Nate looks at it as new opportunities to become a better man.
- Many couples treat random strangers kinder than they treat their partners; be kind and courteous to your partner and make sure they know they’re the most important person in your life.
- DAILY focus on the fundamentals is necessary.
- Be the greatest blessing your partner has; wake up every day with that mentality.
- Romantic love is a skill you develop overtime; if you want to be a champion of marriage you need to train like a champion.
- When it is between investing in your marriage and investing in something else most people choose something else because they assume the marriage is always going to be there.
- It keeps getting put off, but you can’t see the consequences of that right away.
- An extraordinary marriage does not mean perfect; perfect isn’t real.
- An extraordinary marriage means you have someone in your corner.
- Moving to an extraordinary marriage starts with inspiration.
- Once you realize how within grasp an incredible relationship is there is NOTHING that can stop you from having it.
- If you have a close friend or family member; ask them how their marriage is. Start creating a community around having a good marriage.
- Oftentimes today people talk down to their partner when they’re with their friends; that will spread. Only lift your partner up and it will begin to affect those around you.
- People need what you have to offer; if you don’t believe in yourself, others certainly do.
“Championship Leadership takes you to the top of the top.”
“It’s one thing to hear the voice, but it’s another thing to execute.”
“The quality of your relationships is the quality of your life.”
“Most of us get married for the wrong reasons, but as you stay married you discover the right reasons.”
“Marriage is the ultimate personal growth machine.”
“It’s easy to become casual in your most powerful relationship.”
“If you don’t have a great sex life you don’t have a great marriage.”
“The best antidote for a mediocre marriage is an extraordinary marriage.”
“Marriage is when you’re hurting the world stops and I’m there for you.”
“Don’t be afraid to be the one who loves the most.”
More On Nate Bagley:
Nate Bagley is a relationship researcher who has dedicated his life to helping people create the best relationships in the world. He is the creator of The Loveumentary podcast, and the founder of The 1% Club – an online community and education platform for people who want to have epic love. He has a gift valued at over $100 to help you in your relationship… just click here to get it.