Monty Heath: You Can Do Anything
In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Monty Heath talks about his Navy SEALs experience, what is Higher Ground?, growing out of your comfort zone, believing you can do anything and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:48] What does championship leadership mean to Monty?
- [4:48] His Navy SEALs experience.
- [8:05] Who is Monty Heath and what brought him to where he is today?
- [11:35] What is Higher Ground?
- [18:46] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [27:07] A turning point inside of Monty’s life.
- [32:00] Episode takeaways.
“We just train harder than everybody else.”
“Sometimes people have conversations just to connect.”
“You only grow out of the comfort zone.”
“You can do anything.”
About The Guest:
Father, husband, son, brother, uncle, cousin. Serial entrepreneur. A guy who constantly seeks improvement; sometimes, even in the scary and uncomfortable realms – like feelings and emotions! A Navy SEAL, athlete. A wheelier, a peelerouter. Above all – a questioner.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset