Matt Brown talks about his journey to where he is today, his mindset, having no Plan B and more in this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast.
In This Episode:
- [1:51] What does championship leadership mean to Matt?
- [5:10] His discipline applied to all aspects of his life
- [7:51] Who is Matt Brown and what brought him to where he is today?
- [12:09] Leaders that have influenced Matt.
- [14:14] Matt’s vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [15:53] A turning point inside of Matt’s life.
- [23:22] Episode takeaways.
“I never had a plan B”
“There’s only one pursuit and that’s excellence”
“You have to see the bigger picture”
About The Guest:
American mixed martial artist currently competing in the Welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. A professional competitor since 2004, Brown was a contestant on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter television series.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset