Kyle Willis: Discover Your “Why?”, Be Committed To It And Stay Disciplined
In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Kyle Willis talks about facing hardship with gratitude and committing to your passion.
In This Episode:
- [2:46] What does championship leadership mean to Kyle?
- [3:28] What brought Kyle to where he is today?
- [6:15] Kyle’s future plans
- [8:49] Leaders that have influenced Kyle.
- [12:21] Theodore Roosevelt
- [15:04] A turning point inside of Kyle’s life
- [25:49] What you can take from this episode and implement inside of your life.
“You got to be able to demonstrate what you want to see in others”
“once you understand how to market sales comes more naturally”
“We should treat everyday like it could be our last”
“Stand your ground, know what you believe”
“Things happen for a reason”
“Stick and commit to the things that you feel a passion for”
“Handwork is the foundation of commitment to what you set yourself to”
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset