- Championship leadership means growth, and helping others grow.
- You can get what you want by helping OTHERS get what they want.
- When you listen to your gut, it’ll work out.
- When you ignore it, it usually does not work out the way it should.
- Failure will help teach the importance of the voice inside.
- Take advantages of failures to get you to where you want to go.
- Be wiling to change and grow so you’re not left in the dust.
- When you’re on a team, you really learn to support and lean on others.
- You didn’t get to where you are today by chance.
- When Kyle was 18, he got in a terrible car accident and ended up in the hospital for a long time. He was very lucky to be alive.
- Whenever Kyle is feeling down, he remembers that and he feels thankful that he’s alive and here.
- If you can track your numbers and know that you’re getting slowly better and better, at the end of the year look back and appreciate how far you’ve come.
- If you’re not careful, you won’t take time to look back, and that can burn you and your team out.
- The challenges will only grow as you progress.
- There are people, coaches, out there who want to help you get to where you want to go.
- The results you get from a coach are incredible.
“The sky is the limit.”
“Listen to your gut.”
“You expect to win because you see everyone else win.”
“You gotta be thankful.”
“Just be happy with what you have, and keep improving.”
“People are there to help you.”
“You have to invest in yourself.”
More On Kyle Swanson:
Kyle is the broker/co-owner at the Realty Edge Team. He founded the Realty Edge Team in 2011 along with Dan Kingsley. At age 26 he received the prestigious “30 under 30” award from the National Association of Realtors for being one of the top 30 Realtors in the USA and Canada under the age of 30. He has a bachelor’s degree in Business Entrepreneurship with an emphasis in finance and real estate. Kyle has held many board positions in the Rochester community for non-profits during his tenure. He’s very involved in his local Realtor association (Southeast Minnesota Realtors) and has been on the board of directors since 2013 and will be the President in 2019. Kyle is very affluent in real estate investments from his personal experience and teachings. He has mentored many investors in their journeys’ to build their own portfolios.