Kenneth Travis And Sean Zalmanoff: Living The Impossible Every Single Day
- The first thing is having a set of ideals that you’d be willing to share with anyone and be proud, and living those ideals every single day
- Championship leadership is doing the impossible, and the changes that allow you to be your best self.
- Living as a leader is living differently and doing what most people think is impossible
- Have mentors and friends that drive you to do the impossible and make you feel invincible
- Discipline and mental toughness are essential for living a legacy lifestyle.
- One of the greatest qualities of a leader is not always having to be at the forefront.
- Love, unconditional love, is what there is between partners and brothers.
- In order to have a successful partnership, you need to drop ego at the door.
- Sit down and identify which strengths every partner has, and then work from there.
- Communication is one of the key things in a business and all areas of your life.
- You need people who can lead and step up to whatever position is necessary.
- You can’t fake chemistry and the love people have for each other.
- Working hard now will pay off down the rode.
- You can’t have a plan B; if you do, you know that you can always go back and sell your dreams.
- Everyone starts with the same circumstances, so what will you do to get ahead?
- Most people sabotage themselves; the story you believe the most is the story you tell the most.
- People don’t have the courage to confront what’s holding them back, but if you start doing the work you can live in any realm of happiness.
- You need to invest in yourself.
- People always live in the future and past; live in the present.
- Work towards the person you want to be NOW.
“Leaders lead quietly.”
“You never stop learning and investing in yourself.”
“You can do so much MORE than you think you can.”
“Live in agreements not expectations.”
“I want to be that success story.”
“Work within your talents.”
“You can’t have a plan B.”
“Life gets better when you get better.”
More On Kenneth Travis:
My best friend and I were sitting in our new office. It’s 2007. The office is really a closet. Steve and Woz started in a garage, so we figured a closet was as good a place as any.
More On Sean Zalmanoff:
Sean entered the mortgage industry in 2002, where he spent the better part of his first year in the business learning all of the tips, habits, and ‘best practices’ that he has since determined to be the underlying reason why the mortgage industry is broken.
He knew there had to be a better way to run a business, so Sean started forging a new path for himself and his team, that lead him to the world of business and mortgage coaching. Sean now manages several mortgage offices throughout the country that produce over $100 Million in production, helping hundreds of people achieve the American Dream.
Harnessing his greatest passion, helping loan officers, entrepreneurs, and business owners, Sean became a founding owner in Next Level Loan Officers, a coaching platform that not only helps people in their business, but all four pillars of their life.
Sean’s mission through coaching loan officers is to help them achieve a work life balance in an industry that has lied to them and told them they need to be on call 24/7. By deploying his systems and strategies, he’s helped LOs and branch managers build a better work environment, more support, and better systems, while installing the technology to achieve it all.
Proving that he’s not just a one-trick pony, Sean has also consulted with chiropractors and the top brass in distribution product industries. The systems he teaches, the way he unpacks complex ideas, and the way he incorporates all four pillars of one’s being, are universal principles that spans industry.
When not leading his mortgage business or coaching loan officers, Sean is an active real estate investor who both owns commercial and residential property, as well as flips homes. During his down time, Sean enjoys being in the outdoors with his wife and two sons. As an avid baseball fan, Sean loves making memories with his family in the stands, rooting for the home team, the St. Louis Cardinals!
Kenneth’s website KennethTravis.com!
Sean’s Website SeanZMortage.com!
Watch this episode on YouTube!
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!