- At the end of the day it all falls on the leader.
- It is important to know what your role is and how to get the most out of your team.
- There are two types of leaders you can learn from: really good leaders, and really bad leaders. Learn from both of them equally.
- Some people need to be pushed, some need to be pulled, and some need to be left alone.
- You need to be able to enhance the strength of your team members, while working on their weaknesses at the same time.
- Find out who is on your team, what their strengths and weaknesses are, and how to motivate them.
- There are people that plan, and there are people that take action.
- You have to be able to put in the work.
- You will learn from each bad experience you have.
- Going through the tough times makes you a different person. You will always wind up on top if you learn from your experiences.
- The championship leaders are willing to take the path others aren’t.
- You have two choices: get back up or do something else.
“You can always improve as a leader.”
“There is nothing life that is worth doing that is easy or smooth.”
“Progress, not perfection.”
“I can’t afford to not be successful.”
“You live and you learn.”
More On Jonathan Fodera:
Jonathan has been in the small business lending for the past 12 years. He’s worked in underwriting, business development, direct sales and more. He’s made a course that allows others to get into small business lending to break away from their 9-5 and ultimately be their own boss called Capital Gains. Jonathan currently owns the small business lending marketplace Sprout Lending where he invites top students in Capital Gains to join his team and help small business owners improve their business.
Check out Jonathan’s website SproutLending.com!
Download his mobile app by texting “sprout” to 36260
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!