- Champions put in the reps.
- What is it you can do now that you can be a champion at?
- Take action every single day.
- Getting momentum is one of the hardest things to get.
- When you get momentum, you’re unstoppable.
- You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Make sure you’re not the smartest person in the room. You’ll rise to their level.
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself: “I’m not trying to become a person of success, I am trying to become a person of value.”
“I didn’t just jump in and know what to do, I needed to be trained.”
“You just keep getting better when you put in the work.”
“It is your job to hold on for dear life.”
“What have you been doing wrong?”
More On John Lee Dumas:
John Lee Dumas (JLD) is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award winning podcast where he interviews the worlds most successful Entrepreneurs.
Past guests include Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Vaynerchuk and thousands more.
With over 2000 episodes, 70 million downloads and 1 million monthly listens, JLD has built a media empire with a massive fan base aptly called ‘Fire Nation’.
Learn more about JLD’s journey from US Army Officer to Corporate America to Entrepreneurs on Fire in The Journey.
Learn more about John Lee Dumas at EOFire.com!
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset