In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, John Allen talks about his experience as a Navy SEAL veteran and how to use focus to achieve your goals. His business Elite Meet, an organization dedicated to helping recently retired special operators gain high-quality employment.
In This Episode:
- [2:10] What does championship leadership mean to John?
- [3:10] The leaders that have impacted John , and what it was about them that really stood out to him.
- [15:13] His vision for Elite Meet
- [18:01] Operators Association
- [26:37] Survivors obligation
- [31:08] What you can take from this episode and apply inside of your life.
“I’m worried i would die before i have the opportunity to accomplish the things that i know i’m capable of”
“If you want to hit a goal you got to learn how to be singularly focused”
About The Guest:
John Allen is not only a Navy SEAL veteran, but he is also the CEO/Founder of Elite Meet, an organization dedicated to helping recently retired special operators gain high-quality employment.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset