In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, James Lawrence talks about consistency, why you need to take action now, acknowledging everyone around you, and believing in yourself.
Buy the Iron Cowboys best selling book on his inspiring journey to completing 50 Ironman distance Triathalons in 50 Days in 50 different States. Click the image below to buy on Amazon!
In This Episode:
- [4:13] Do good just to do good.
- [6:00] Who motivates the motivator?
- [8:12] What’s your purpose?
- [12:40] Funding your passion.
- [14:35] What are people reaching out to James for?
- [17:55] The chatter you’re always listening to.
- [20:00] Do you think, or do you know?
- [21:55] The hardest of the 50 iron mans.
- [26:43] Lessons from the 50.
- [32:33] Putting the right people on your team.
- [35:50] What’s next for James.
- [38:30] The turning point for James.
“Just keep showing up.”
“You’ve got to know the destination.”
“Nothing great is ever accomplished on our own.”
“Don’t be so incredibly rigid with how you’re gonna get to that goal.”
“Start dreaming again and believe in yourself.”
“It starts with you.”
“Respect the distance.”
About The Guest:
James lives with his wife, Sunny, and their five children in Utah. After breaking several Guinness World Records, James wondered if he had truly found his mental and physical limits. He knew there was more. Experience firsthand the remarkable journey of James Lawrence and his family.
Repeatedly mocked for choosing a goal so big, Lawrence takes on the challenge of doing 50 Ironman races, in 50 consecutive days, through all 50 US States. His journey will make you laugh, cry and possibly squirm in your seats in disbelief.
Lawrence shares with you the ups, the downs and the life lessons learned along the way. His story resonates with all, young and old. You won’t want to miss this tale of adventure as they ‘Redefine Impossible.’
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset