- When all is on the line and the pressure is on- how do you show up and perform?
- To have true composure means that you’d be the same person when things are going great and when everything is burning down around you.
- In your deepest, darkest moments do you stay composed, or do you blow up?
- Composure would have you make the decision decisively and certainly in such a way that those who are following you see that and it bleeds onto them.
- When things come at you that you didn’t expect, you might blow up and lose your composure.
- That does not meant that you can’t become a championship leader.
- The first step is being willing to own it and admit to yourself that you’re not quite there yet.
- You might not show up right now the way you want to. That’s okay- it’s something you can work on.
- Think of the true leaders that have made an impact on your life, and think of the times that everything was on the line for them.
- You definitely improve as a leader overtime.
- If you want to become a championship leader just know that true leadership doesn’t matter as much as it matters when the pressure is high.
- How you act in those moments shows your true character.
“The qualities of a leader show the most not when things are going great, but when the unexpected happens and the times are hard.”
“Leadership is a skill you can build on and improve over time.”
“How you act in moments of high pressure shows your true character”
“Take 100% responsibility.”
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!