In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast George Grombacher talks about podcast the Money Savage Podcast, the impact of covid in his life, figuring out who you want to be and getting started with it, why he would rather be useful than brilliant and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [3:50] What does championship leadership mean to George?
- [4:59] Who is George Grombacher and what brought him to where he is today?
- [14:00] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [17:30] The impact of covid in his life.
- [22:51] A turning point inside of his life.
- [26:37] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [29:28] Episode takeaways.
“I’d rather be useful than brilliant.”
“The only way to answer those questions is to ask those questions.”
“Figure out who you want to be and then get started with it.”
About The Guest:
A 20 year finance industry veteran, podcaster, writer and sought-after speaker, George is working to help people lead happier and more contented lives.
He spent 10 years with a Fortune 100 company as an advisor as well as in leadership positions where he impacted thousands of people and developed training curriculums. He’s the President of Financial Consulting Professionals, the Founder and Chief Community Officer of Money Alignment Academy and the host of the Money Savage podcast.
George is honored to have been named to Investopedia’s list of the Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors.
He is husband to Emilie and dad to James and Jack.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset