Chris Smith: The Importance Of Communication And Connecting With Others
- Championship leadership is the highest form of leadership.
- A championship leader is able to stay powerful in all aspects of being a leader.
- A great leader recognizes the different ways each person needs to communicate.
- Everyone needs to be on the same page in order for things to get done. That requires communication.
- If you stay calm in dire situations, you and your team can get out of it.
- When you run around frantic you’re so consumed by what MIGHT happen that you can’t focus on how to get out of it.
- When you make the shift out of an addiction, things become clear and you will be able to focus on what’s important.
- There are many people who are willing to help you continue to grow.
- You would be surprised at the number of people who have gone through what you’re going through, or are going through it right now.
“Pay attention to what I’m saying, not how I’m saying it.”
“The employees feed off the leader.”
“If you have a plan and you stay calm, it will lessen the chances something bad will happen.”
“Face it head on and get it done.”
“Alcohol is a powerful addiction.”
“There are people out there who have answers for you.”
“You need to find someone to connect with.”
“Find a network you can communicate with.”
More On Chris Smith:
Chris Smith was born and raised in Waynesville Ohio. During his high school years he was a two sport athlete in baseball and basketball as well started his own automotive detailing business at the young age of 14. He is married to his beautiful wife Aleasha and a father to his 5 year old son Lincoln. For the last 20 years he has ran his own used car business and is now specializing in custom car and truck sales at his dealership Smiths Auto Sales. Chris also just got licensed as a Realtor and is working under Keller Williams. It has been a long journey from cleaning cars in pole barn to now running a multi million dollar dealership. He has overcome alcohol problems which lead to lost baseball opportunities, relationship strains, multiple arrests and legal issues but has now been sober for 7 years and uses his experiences and knowledge to help others battle addiction. He is a published author with his book “Behind the Wheel” telling his story with business, alcohol, family and much more.
Check out Smith’s Auto Sales!
Check out Chris’ book!
Text TRUCK to 36260 to connect with Chris!
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!