Bryan Stahl: How To Be Prepared And Surrender The Outcome
- Championship leadership is looking at the big picture and being able to rise above your business or relationship.
- It is being a teacher and student at the same time.
- Sometimes you might start something and not know what the win will be at the end, but you just need to not give up.
- Leadership is the strategy of when to lose on purpose.
- Take a loss now, because the win will be five steps down the road.
- Championship leadership is taking each situation and handling it properly.
- Be ready for the rolling hills and the deep cuts.
- No matter what business you’re in, there are lots of different avenues you can take to establish multiple incomes.
- The reason businesses fail is that they don’t have a contingency plan, and they don’t have a strategy.
- Most people are too scared to go to the next level in their life and business.
- In everything you do, surrender the outcome. That means take chances, and go all in.
- Focus on the process and have faith in you and your abilities.
“There is always a leader of leaders.”
“Be careful who you turn a meeting down with.”
“Stay on the path and stay true to what it is that you want.”
“Never stop moving.”
“Connect yourself with winners.”
“Everyday is a new challenge.”
“What goes up must come down, and what goes down must go up.”
“Get out of your own way.”
More On Bryan Stahl:
Bryan Stahl is a United States Marine Core Veteran serving from 1993 to 1999. Bryan’s full focus was law enforcement working under cover buying drugs for authorities to being a prison correction officer. After a few years in law enforcement Bryan knew there was more and something different. A few failures later Bryan opened Fidelis Mortgage Corporation growing the company to a staff of 20 while opening other companies that can help clients in the Mortgage business. Bryan went from negative 40,000 in chargeoff and collections to a 5 million dollar a year business relying on his training in the marines and the help of some great mentors. Bryan has 3 sons and a beautiful wife that drives him to never give up and always seek a better way!
Check out his website at FidelisMortgage.com!
Go to ProRevLive.com to book your tickets today!
To get on our weekly email list and to get a FREE PDF of the best-selling book Live Your Legacy go to championshipleadership.com!