In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Brandy Hollaway talks about accepting failure as part of improvement, to pivot and not quit and the power of accountability.
In This Episode:
- [2:28] What does championship leadership mean to Brandy?
- [2:53] What brought Brandy to where she is today?
- [4:40] What influenced Brandy in developing her mindset and mental toughness
- [6:39] Leaders that have influenced Brandy.
- [8:43] Importance of surrounding yourself with people you can learn from
- [9:59] Brandy’s future plans
- [12:55] A turning point in Brandy’s life
- [18:32] Episode takeaways.
“Failing better, failing smarter and failing forward”
“If you’re not growing you’re dying”
“Keep your eyes on the prize”
“Pivot and not quit”
“If you quit you don’t want it bad enough”
“Get off auto pilot, be very intentional throughout the day”
“To really be successful you need to be 100% accountable”
About The Guest:
After 17 years in the fitness & Wellness Industry, Brandy knew her mission was to help solopreneurs and business professionals own their fire in life and business. Social media, personal branding and networking were the key to her success so she wanted to help others create a way to create an inferno of success in their brand, their business and their network.
She also founded Girls on Fire in 2018 to help women collaborate and create an inferno of success in life and business.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset