Ben Azadi: How To Let Your Mindset Run Your Life
- Championship leadership is 2%.
- Only 2% of the population have what it takes to be a championship leader.
- Ben had to decide when he was at his lowest whether he was going to keep going down, or find a way to bring himself up.
- Learn from your experiences. Take them and don’t let them be for nothing, let them move you forward and make an impact.
- Know what your highest values are, and make sure your actions align with them.
- Most people want to wait for a paved path, but championship leaders forge their own paths.
- Ben was trading hours for dollars at a cross fit gym, but that limited his success. After he decided to take his business online his success has grown.
- It could have been easy for Ben to stay at his gym, but he really wanted to make an impact.
- Either stay in your comfort zone and have your soul sucked away, or you can take control of your life.
- When looking for a coach, make sure your coach has a coach.
- Don’t take advice from people who don’t live the life you want.
- When you begin to change, you become a threat to those in your life who do not change.
- Those people may have given up on change themselves, and seeing you make that change shines a light on that.
- They will push back on your change, and that is the most dangerous.
- Change your mindset, and have that run your life.
- Have the awareness to know whether your thoughts will serve your future or not.
“I’m going to speed up as I grow older.”
“Books saved my life.”
“The mountain can be moved.”
“Vision is huge.”
“I take massive action each day.”
“It’s nearly impossible to do it alone.”
“Everything is evolving and changing.”
“Be very careful who you take advice from.”
“Nothing is good or bad; thinking makes it so.”
More On Ben Azadi:
Ben Azadi, FDN-P, is on a mission to help 1 billion people live a healthier lifestyle. Ben is the author of three best-selling books, The Perfect Health Booklet, The Intermittent Fasting Cheat Sheet, and The Power of Sleep. Ben has been the go-to source when it comes to holistic health, longevity, anti-aging, functional fitness and fat loss. He is known as ‘The Health Detective’ because he investigates dysfunction, and educates, not medicate, to bring the body back to normal function. Ben is considered a ketogenic and intermittent fasting expert, amongst his peers.
Check out Ben’s website at ShredFat.com
Join the Keto Kamp Inner Circle
Check out Ben’s YouTube channel KetoKamp
Connect with Ben on Instagram
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well: