In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Anthony Sarandrea talks about his passion to empower others, loving the game and process. how people are motivated differently and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:01] What does championship leadership mean to Anthony?
- [2:44] Who is Anthony Sarandrea and what brought him to where he is today?
- [6:06] His vision, future plans and impact he wants to make.
- [12:16] Leaders that have influenced him.
- [16:02] A turning point inside of his life.
- [21:41] Episode takeaways.
“You have to love the game”
“People get motivated differently”
“Surround yourself with incredible people doing incredible things”
“Massive actions and failing fast”
About The Guest:
Anthony started off door knocking and built a company to $100k+/day with over 1M customers a year. He is recognized as one of the top customer generators in the world, running a team that drives over 1 million customers each year.
Today, he runs a profitable portfolio of websites ranging from commerce to content blogs that combined reach millions of buyers every month.
He is consistently featured as one of the top “under 30 year old” entrepreneurs and was featured alongside Snapchat’s founder Evan Spiegel as one of the “Entrepreneurs that are changing the world.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset