In this episode of the Championship Leadership podcast, Aimee Tariq talks about her journey to where she is today, her book A Life With Health, how limiting other people limits yourself and so much more.
In This Episode:
- [2:07] What does championship leadership mean to Aimee?
- [2:56] Who is Aimee Tariq and what brought her to where she is today?
- [18:13] Leaders that have influenced her.
- [22:02] Her vision, future plans and impact she wants to make.
- [24:06] A turning point inside of her life.
- [28:56] Episode takeaways.
“I’d rather be alive than to be cool.”
“Not only doing things that are right for you but also respecting that not everybody’s story is going to look the same as you”
“When you limit other people you limit yourself”
About The Guest:
Aimee Tariq is most passionate about empowering professionals to live their best lives by removing toxic triggers and maximizing energy, focus and productivity. At the age of 23 she became a no. 1 bestselling author for health optimization.
Are You A Subscriber?
Subscribe to the podcast by selecting your preferred audio player, and don’t forget to leave a review as well:
Connect With Nate:
Set out on the path to live the life you want with Nate’s free ebook 100 Mile Mindset